Sunday, August 12, 2012

Meal Planning Monday on Sunday


This week I'm doing things a little differently.  I'm not doing my usual Sunday meal prep, but instead I'm taking the day off on Wednesday to get some things done around the house and I plan to do 15-20 meals then.  So, there isn't any pictures this week, but here is our weekly meal plan:

Sunday - Grilled lemon pepper salmon, baked potato, corn on the cob
Monday - Crockpot ranch chicken, garlic potatoes, broccoli
Tuesday - Baked cheese ravioli
Wednesday - Crockpot Salisbury Steak (never made before, will post after I try it once), mashed potatoes, carrots 
Thursday - Poppy seed chicken, broccoli, bread
Friday - Pizza Night
Saturday - Mexican Night, (TBD)

Baked Ravioli 
1 bag frozen mini raviolis
1 14oz can tomato sauce
1 can tomato paste
1 14 oz can Italian stewed tomatoes
garlic powder to taste
salt and pepper to taste
8 oz mozzarella cheese

In a blender or food processor mix the tomato products and seasonings.  Layer the frozen raviolis in a 9x9 square pan, pour sauce over pasta, cover with cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes on 425!  

I'll post about my cook-a-thon later this week!  I'm going to do stuffed shells, chicken pot pie mix, chicken tettrazini, swiss stuffing chicken, poppy seed chicken, chicken rolls, some marinated meats, a roast, and a taco soup batch (most of these will do 2-3 meals, so I should have about 20 meals when I get done! Yay!)