Sunday, July 29, 2012

Twitter/Blogger Girls Night Out


Over the past four years since I have been on twitter and blogging, I've made so many good friends!  I know a lot of people don't understand and make fun of me for my "online friends", but to me they are so much more than that.  They are the girls that understand my daily struggles, the first to support me when I'm down, and the first to be excited for me when something exciting happens.  Several of these girls have become close friends and I'm so thankful for that!  I've got friends all over the country and it is awesome when I get to spend some time with them.

Last night I went to dinner with Courtney and Ashley, who both live in Chattanooga, but have become friends through social media, and Lauren, who lives in Florida, but was in town to visit!  We went to one of my favorite places in town, The Boathouse.  They have amazing margaritas (although poor Lauren got a margarita on the rocks and it was more like a mini-rita) and seafood.  Seriously, it is the most fabulous atmosphere of sitting right on the river and eating tasty seafood!
I HAD to have the grilled oysters!  They are so good, but I'm wishing I had gone with 6 raw and 6 grilled.  I always love getting the oysters when I go there.
I forgot my camera at home, but this was the best we got on my phone.  I love these girls and I'm so glad we were all able to get together for an evening!  Can't wait to do it again soon!