Saturday, January 8, 2011

Six Years Ago

Six years ago today...
I married my best friend...
 we've had many ups and downs...
 we've grown up a lot and grown closer in the process...
 That day I thought I could never love him more...
I was wrong...
 The moment I saw him with our baby I realized I had never loved him more than I did at that moment
 I loved the way he looked at him and the way he instantly loved him.

 Six years ago I thought we were the happiest we could ever be...
I was wrong...we are now!

Michael, I love you more today than ever.  You are the best husband and Dad anyone could ask for.  It has been a hard six years at times, but we have come so far and grown so much because of it all.  Thank you for all of your support during the hard times.  We've also had some fun times and I wouldn't have wanted to spend those times with anyone else either.  I love you and can't wait to see what next fifty years have in store for us!