Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lots of Questions

Ok, excuse me while bombard you with some random questions.  I am trying to decide what to ask for Christmas.  My parents, Michael's family, and Michael all want to know what I want and I always struggle with that.  I have never been one to make a list, anything is fine.  It always stresses me out when everyone wants to know what I want.  I'm not picky and I hate to sound greedy by giving a list.  The problem is now I have to figure out what both Nicholas and I want now.  Here is where you come in.  I need suggestions on toys or any idea for a six month old baby.  I know Santa is bringing him a Leap Frog Musical Table, a ball popper, a Leap Frog Scout, and a Little Zoomer's Speedway. I am also pretty sure he is bringing him a wagon and toy box to my parents house (yes, apparently Santa makes multiple stops for Nicholas and yes, he is rotten!).  The only thing I know he DOESN'T want is clothes! This kid has waaaaaaay too many!
Now, onto what I am thinking that I want.  My parents bought me a Canon XSi for my birthday and I need a good zoom lens.  Any suggestions?  I am clueless when it comes to my camera as far as accessories go, so any feedback would be awesome!  I'm also thinking of asking Michael for a video camera.  Right now I am using my old camera that has video capabilities, but I know I want an actual video camera as Nicholas gets older.  What video camera do you have?
The last question of the day: since we "fall back" this weekend, how do you adjust your baby's schedule to keep them on a normal routine during time changes? I'm stressing on this one!  Nicholas goes to bed by 7 every night and wakes up between 6:30-7 in the morning.  HELP!
And now some pictures so Nicholas' fan club doesn't get upset at this boring post!  :-)