Friday, July 16, 2010

Lost Update, 38 Weeks

Just saw this sitting in my posts waiting to be published and thought I would publish it for fun. I never got my picture (which makes me SO SAD since I went into labor that same day), but I had already written my weekly update the evening before I went into labor. So, I thought I would post it even though there isn't a picture.

How far along? 38 weeks! We will meet our miracle baby, Nicholas ONE WEEK from today (if not before!)!!!!!!
How big is Baby? 20 inches, 7 pounds (according to my OB). Size of a watermelon.
Total weight gain/loss: 29 pounds, but almost 5 of that we know is fluid since I gained so much in one week. My OB thinks I might have as much as 10 pounds of fluid as swollen as I am. I HOPE SO! Lost one pound this week.
Maternity clothes? All I wear, but even those are starting to get uncomfortable
Stretch marks? Not yet, hoping I can make it another week without any!
Sleep: No longer in my vocabulary, getting harder and harder at night! I'm pretty sure I could take a nap in the mid afternoon though.
Best moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat on Monday and finding out that I am already starting to dilate!!!
Movement: LOVING it! He isn't as active as he was because he is so big and I have a very small torso. I still feel kicks and hiccups, but that is about it. He is sitting ALL in my right rib cage and it is VERY painful.
Food cravings: SONIC ICE! It is my new obsession.
Gender: It's A BOY!!!!!! Nicholas Allen Ledford.
Labor Signs: Still having backpain and contractions on and off. Pretty sure things are starting to happen. Too bad I don't need to have practice contractions! Ha!
Belly Button in or out? It is almost flat. However, it is basically still an innie.
What I am looking forward to: I'm starting to get super excited that we are only 7 days away from meeting Nicholas!!!!
Milestones: WE ARE FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!