Thursday, June 17, 2010

36 Weeks/Only THREE To Go!!!!!!!!!!


Haha! Yes, I'm barefoot! Not too many shoes fit by dinnertime these days!!! :-) Plus, I didn't have the energy to fix my hair this morning, so curly it was.

How far along? 36 weeks! According to our last appointment, Baby Nicholas will be here BY 39 weeks!!!!!!!
How big is Baby? 19 inches, 6 pounds. Size of a large melon.
Total weight gain/loss: 30 pounds, but almost 5 of that we know is fluid since I gained so much in one week. My OB thinks I might have as much as 10 pounds of fluid as swollen as I am. I HOPE SO!
Maternity clothes? All I wear.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: No longer in my vocabulary, getting harder and harder at night! I'm pretty sure I could take a nap in the mid afternoon though.
Best moment this week: Finding out that we are SO CLOSE! I am still sad that I will miss his first few minutes, but I am slowly coming to terms with it.
Movement: LOVING it! He isn't as active as he was because he is so big and I have a very small torso. I still feel kicks and hiccups, but that is about it.
Food cravings: SONIC ICE! It is my new obsession. My mom bought me a bag on our way home from my Dr appt last Friday and I can't stop eating it or drinking it with caffeine free coke. SO GOOD! Haha!
Gender: It's A BOY!!!!!! Nicholas Allen Ledford.
Labor Signs: Still having backpain and contractions on and off. It is getting stronger when I've been on the NST. Too bad I don't need to have practice contractions! Ha!
Belly Button in or out? It is almost flat. However, it is basically still an innie.
What I am looking forward to: I'm starting to get super excited that we are only 20 days away from meeting Nicholas!!!!
Milestones: Knowing that full term is just NEXT WEEK!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
Today we made the decision to put the baby on Michael's insurance plan, which does not have as many providers on it as mine, but more than half the cost. With that we learned the pediatrician I REALLY wanted to use was not on his plan, so we've had to pick someone else. I'm sad, but I am going to give this other group a fair chance before making a judgement. It will be worth it for a $0 copay to the ER, very cheap copays, and a 60% less premium.