Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Michael!

This week has been a big week at our house (as it is every year). We both turn 29 this week. Michael and I are only 60 hours apart in age (I was born at 8:00 Friday night and he was born at 8:00 Monday morning!). It was funny that on our first day I asked when he would turn 21 (you know, it is a big milestone and all! Ha!) and he said April. I of course was like, me too! Then I asked what day and he said 13th and I couldn't believe it! Haha!

Anyway, I want to tell him how much I love him and I really, truly believe that he was always the person I was intended on spending the past five years with. We've been through so much and I really could not have made it without him. He has amazing strength and he has been there for me every step of the way, especially the past two hard years. I am so grateful that God put him in my life and I am so thankful for him.
The next year should be the best year of our lives and I absolutely cannot wait to see him with Nicholas. I am more excited about that than anything else. I know I will fall in love with him all over again just watching them together. Just seeing his love for him already makes me happy and I know it will be so much stronger once Nicholas is here. He will be a great dad and Nicholas is so lucky to have him.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the cute, sweet, awesome guy I married five years ago. I seriously love you more and more every day!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Aw, so sweet! Happy Birthday Michael!! :)