Monday, April 12, 2010

Cake and Other Randomness

What happens when a pregnant girl has a cake essentially to herself...bad things, like eating all but two pieces by herself! I just can't help myself! Ha! I am planning to take it to work Wednesday if there is any left after Michael's actual birthday tomorrow.
Also, I had a few of you ask on twitter and here where we went yesterday. It is called Helen, GA. It is in NE GA and it is basically just about a mile of shops and restaurants that look like they belong in Germany. Pretty cute.

Well, today it happened, I finally caved and bought bigger bras and by bigger I mean BIGGER. I am amazed at the size I had to buy! Ha! I had been putting it off because I love my Victoria Secret ones so much, but I just went to Target and bought a couple cheapies to get me through. I know I'll need more again, so that is why I went cheap.

Tomorrow should be a fun day. I am working a half day to be able to take off for Michael's birthday (it is his scheduled day off). As soon as I get home we will be traveling about two hours to his dad's house to see them on his birthday.

2 comments:

Danielle Taylor said...

Yum! That cake looks so good! The town you went to the other day was so cute and quaint! Is that anywhere near Perry, GA? I have family there that we visit every year and would love to take a look around there if it is close.

Amanda said...

Amanda-
Happy late Birthday to you & Michael. I wish I was there & I would help you eat that cake...yummy...I am so hungry all the time. I totally feel you on the bras. I hated buying new ones but I finally had to break down. I told Matt just total that I feel so huge.
Amanda