Friday, April 30, 2010

Goodbye fun car, hello Mommy Mobile

We had been debating getting rid of my car for quite a while and get a more family oriented SUV. Well, today was the day. I grew up, got rid of my fun, not very child friendly car, and will be purchasing my mommy mobile soon!

Around 11:00 today Michael called and I needed to come home and trade cars with him, he would be meeting someone about my car this afternoon!!!! AHHHHH! Nothing like short notice! Ha! I can't believe it, but I don't think I have a single picture of it over the last three years that we have had it, but here is what it looked like.
As much as I loved my BMW and it was how I rewarded myself for years of hard work, it is time time for a more sensible mommy mobile. As I've said before we are leaning towards a Nissan Pathfinder or a Toyota 4Runner. Anyone have a suggestion? I would like a more crossover type SUV, but Michael wants something a little more rugged. :-)