Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas 20 Questions

1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate...I love ANYTHING chocolate! Especially salted carmel hot chocolate at Starbucks!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Now, he wraps them, but when I was little he always just left them unwrapped under the tree. I can’t wait to continue that tradition with our own child one day!

3. Colored lights or white? Only white.

4.Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I always forget to get any!!! I need to get some!

5. When do you decorate for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish, excluding dessert? Potato casserole, Nana’s dressing, and cake balls

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Probably spending day at my Nana’s house eating lunch and playing with my cousins.

8. When and how, did you learn the truth about Santa? I don’t know what you are talking about! He is still good to me!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I am a bit OCD and it shows on my tree! I have my collection of Hallmark Barbies and any special ornaments that I have had a long time with a ton of red, apple green, gold, and brown ornaments. A huge red bow with lots of glittery picks tops my tree.

11. Snow. Love it or hate it? Love it as long as I don’t have to go to work. I can’t get to the interstate from my house if it snows to get to work.

12. Can you ice skate? Does holding onto the wall count?

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Probably my engagement ring! Watch for that story in a couple of weeks!

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Family and to make sure we remember the real reason for the season!

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? It has always been my Nana’s cookies, but since she cannot cook any longer, it has become red velvet cake balls.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Probably Christmas dinner with my family

17. What tops your tree? Big red bow with a lot of glittery picks

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Tis better to give than to receive!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

20. Candy canes. Yuck or yum? YUM!

I tag anyone who reads this!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

So with you on the chocolate and the candy canes! Love em!

His Doorkeeper said...

Amanda,

Your tree is absolutely beautiful!

I just now read your post written on Wed. before Thanksgiving and I wanted to tell you what a wonderful testimony you have! I hope you will elaborate more and I know God is going to bless you this year because of your honesty with all you have been through.
Blessings for a wonderful Christmas!

Todd and Courtney said...

ok friend, who wants to help me make a tree topper?? I looked at Wal Mart and couldn't find any that I liked. Did you make yours? Need to see you! :)

Lauren said...

Love this!!!!! :)

Christy Duncan said...

Love this so I 'borrowed' your questions for our blog.

Congrats on your news!!!