Friday, January 16, 2009

Update

I just got back from the dr and everything is done! I have to say that this was by far easier than my D&C in July and really was easier than the 1st day of most periods!!!! It wasn't the way I had hoped my pregnancy would end, but God has a plan for us. We just have to wait a little longer to see the results! I go back in three weeks for a follow up where we will schedule my testing. I am out of TTC until all results are back, but it won't be too long.

For those of you on Harper watch 2009, can you believe it?! Today is the day!!!!! My blog friend Kelly is in labor right now and sweet little Harper will be here before we know it!!!! Please pray for this sweet family. They have waited a long time for this special day!!!!

Another blog friend is in need of your prayers. Jenna gave birth on Tuesday to a precious baby boy, Brayden. He is in critical care in a hospital a few hours from their house with pulmonary hypertension. PLEASE pray for them.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Amanda - I'm glad it went okay. You are in my thoughts!!! I can't wait until the day we are on baby watch for you!!! It will be soon!!!

Meagan said...

Hey girlie girl! I am so glad things went well for you and I have great hopes of hearing different pregnancy/doctor news from you in the VERY near future!!!!