2. Wednesday was camp out day at school and Nicholas had to bring a sleeping bag and flashlight. Well, this mom of the year forgot until Monday night, so he carried his Stephen Joseph dog nap mat from Gigi's house and a small $.99 flashlight Michael found in the garage and off to school he went! Luckily he didn't care and thought his sleeping bag was awesome! He laid in it all Tuesday evening until time for bed. Haha!
3. Take note that no matter where you live, ALWAYS lock your car doors! Sunday morning Michael came out to his truck and noticed my car door was ajar, he shut it and on he went without thinking too much about it. Well, fast forward to Monday morning and I get in and notice my bag I carry to work was gone. Put two and two together and it figured out that it had been stolen, so we started our Monday by filing a police report. Yay. Well, within a couple of hours we found out several neighbors also had cars that had been broken into Saturday night and that a neighbor three doors down had found my bag. The police brought it back to me that night. Nothing was missing but...my 16 year old retainer that was in there because I had been wearing it during the day to help with my TMJ. Oh well, so much for that. Haha!
4. I'm always on the search for good household cleaners. I love trying new products and finding the ones that I love both the smell and how clean they make my house. I found Windex antibacterial multi-surface last weekend and I've used it for 4 days now to wipe down the kitchen and bathroom every night and I'm hooked! No more expensive granite cleaner for me!
5. I've been in the middle of an office move at work for the past week and this is my new view! I'm loving the window! Look for a post soon when I get settled and my new furniture comes in!
6. We have known for quite sometime that our child has my type A personality, but now we are seeing more of my OCD side as well. Last week he lined all of the cards to his matching game in a line turned the same way and this morning, he ever so carefully ate his cereal to not make a mess. He is truly my child! Haha!
7. I'm way late to the party, but since Google reader has gone away, I've joined Bloglovin and you should too! Come follow our little blog there!Follow my blog with Bloglovin