Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thoughts For Thursday


Because so many people do a "brain dump" and I seem to want to do one at least once a week, I have decided to do a post every Thursday called thoughts for Thursday. Here are my thoughts for this week:

1.  A few weeks ago I made my Summer Scentsy purchase and I had been dying to get the Forget Me Not warmer that is for Alzheimer's awareness.  I am so glad I got it.  My shipment arrived and I LOVE how it looks in my blue bedroom and I bought it in honor of my Nana, so it is absolutely perfect!

2.  Nicholas has gotten so BIG lately!  He has been sitting at the bar to eat like a big boy.  I die at how big he looks from the kitchen side of the bar!

3.  I made a change with my hair earlier this month.  I am still growing it out, but I decided to add some caramel highlights for Summer.  I am loving how they turned out!

4.  Last Friday was the last day for Spring practice for my dad's football team and it makes me feel like Fall is getting near (I know it really isn't).  I love Summer but by July and a month or so of 90 degree humid weather, I'm ready for Fall. I think Nicholas is going to enjoy going to games this year and I am so excited to take him again. Not to hurry Summer, but I'm ready for football season and our Disney trip...

5. Speaking of Disney, it is less than 6 months until we go to Disney and we finally made our reservations last week! I've been busy again planning our trip! It seems to come in waves, but I'mback to  planning  again! I'm thinking of doing a Disney planning series so you can see what I've done to plan and for those of you who are new to the Disney planning thing like me, we can learn together!

6.  I've completed my 1st Summer book.  I started with Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner.  It was a good, easy read.  Now I'm reading Where We Belong by Emily Giffin, to be followed by Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella.

7.  It's has rained 3 out of the last 4 weekends and I am beyond excited to see the forecast for this weekend...no rain!!!! We have been wanting to get started landscaping our backyard and I can finally get that going Saturday! I plan to be at "the flower store" as Nicholas calls it, bright and early!