Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fun Summer Recipes, Easy Chocolate Ice Cream

Instead of boring weekly meal plans, I am going to do a Summer recipe series over the next few weeks.  First up is my easy chocolate ice cream.  It is one of the recipes in a book my mom made me when we got married.

I was given the Kitchen Aid ice cream maker attachment for my mixer for my birthday and I was so excited to use it to make ice cream this weekend.  If you have a Kitchen Aid mixer but do not have this attachment, GET ONE!  It is awesome!  It is soooooooo much better than dealing with the mess of ice, salt, and a big ice cream mixer!

Easy Chocolate Ice Cream
1 Can Eagle Brand Milk
2/3 cup Chocolate Syrup
1 small jar Marshmallow Cream
Milk

Mix eagle brand milk, chocolate syrup, and marshmallow cream in a bowl, refrigerate for a couple of hours until chilled.  Pour into ice cream maker and finish filling the container with milk.  Freeze according to ice cream maker instructions.