Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cheesy Chicken Rolls

This week I am going to feature two meals that we love instead of our weekly meal plan.  These are two highly requested recipes that I needed to get new pictures and blog posts dedicated to.   Last night we had my mom's cheesy chicken rolls.  This is a very tasty, comfort food that I love and it is a huge hit with my boys, so I've been making it a lot lately because it is one way I can get N to eat meat (he isn't a fan of meat at all!).
Ingredients:
3 cooked chicken breast, shredded
1 can crescent rolls
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup milk

Cook chicken and shred.  While chicken is cooling, mix cream of chicken, milk, and cheese and melt together over low heat.  Lay out crescent rolls and stuff with shredded chicken 

 Place the 8 rolls in a greased baking dish
 Cover with a cheese mixture of cream of chicken, cheese, and milk.  Cook on 350 for 20-25 minutes or until rolls are brown and sauce is bubbly.
Enjoy!!!