With it being Fall Eve, I am going to do a Fall themed brain dump today! I'm excited for Fall, aren't you?
1. My Bridier Baubles Britta Beads came last week and I was excited to wear them! Luckily the day after they came I had a doctor/patient-free day of paperwork in my office, so I dressed up and wore them! :-) Loving the awesome orange color for Fall!
2. I have been having a lot of fun wearing Fall nail polish. I had a hard time finding just the "right" orange to wear to the game on Saturday, so here is my UT orange creation.
3. Loved last week's sign at the game. I think it speaks for itself, I don't need to say anything else...
4. The weather this week is great! It is the perfect Fall week and looks like our weekend is going to be amazing!
5. I am getting into the Fall spirit (in case you can't tell) and in 2 weeks we will be headed down to Burt's Pumpkin Patch! I'm excited to get Nicholas' annual pumpkin picture! He sure has grown since the last year. :-(
6. I could write an entire blog on this subject, but I'll spare you with just a quick paragraph. I have issues with universities and even high schools wanting to fire a coach that inherited a mess on his team only 3 seasons ago and not giving him at least 5 years to "fix" things. Obviously I am referring to UT and Derek Dooley, but being a coaches daughter I tend to see things a little different than the average fan. These coaches have a lot on of pressure to win, which I think is reasonable to an extent, but I don't think they should be expected to work miracles in less than 5-6 years. I really hope that UT will look at the big picture before making a decision this season. Derek Dooley has not done a bad job, but I understand that he hasn't done a great job either. Ok, stepping down off my soapbox now since that really is a jumbled mess of thoughts. Ha!
7. Do we think it is too early to bust these boots out? I am dying to wear them to a late morning barnyard themed birthday party tomorrow at 11 with morning temps in the 60s and a high of 79...
8. I busted out the Fall decor last night and some pumpkin beer. This is my new favorite Fall decoration. My Nana made this before I was born (she went through a pottery phase) and I always loved it on her island in her kitchen, so here it is, on mine!