Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Planner In Me

I have a confession.  I am extremely type A personality. I have to have everything just "so-so", everything has to be neat, and until the past couple of years or so, my house had to be perfect.  At work I'm made fun of because I am so OCD everything in my office is color coded, organized by the physician, and by dates.  I also MUST plan ahead.  I am NOT a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of girl! My husband, bless him, is the complete opposite.  For that reason, I've started making our lists for Christmas (yes, they are color coded).  However, I am challenged when it comes to baby Christmas gifts.

I'm thinking Santa is only going to bring 3 or 4 things.  He has two large families that spoil him and Santa also makes a stop at GiGi's house, so he really doesn't need too much at our house.  He LOVES Mickey (and doesn't know that Elmo exists, which I am good with), so I am leaning towards Dance Star Mickey as his "big" gift.
Now, here comes your part...I need help!  What else would an 18 month old boy enjoy?  I'm thinking Melissa and Doug puzzles, books of all kinds, maybe Little People Zoo, and some trucks and cars.  What do you think?

Also, I wanted to let all of you fellow type A personalities out there know that Zulily is offering a $50 in Erin Condren products for $25!  If you have been wanting a life planner, now is your chance!  Hurry though, because they are only available through 9 am EST THURSDAY!
I LOVE mine and use it everyday!  I'm not sure how I would manage all that we have going on with a good planner!