Sunday, September 11, 2011

Little Acrobats, Good Friends, and Cricuts

We had a fun weekend full of friends.  First, I just had to show you our big boy's latest skill, using a spoon!  He has been working on it at school and I let him feed himself yogurt Friday night! He did pretty well!
We've been going to The Little Gym for about 2 months and Nicholas LOVES it!  He loves being able to run and play and use his energy constructively! Ha!  Saturday morning Michael had to work, so Gigi went with us and I was able to get a few pictures since she was there to help chase our little gymnast!


 He LOVES hanging from the bars! His teacher is always surprised how well he does hanging for his age!  He has a lot of upper body strength and does really well.
 Nicholas' friend Tate joined us for the first time yesterday!  We were excited to have a few friends there.  His friend, Jake, also came for the first time!
 Look at the excitement on his cute little face as he hung from the high bars for the fist time! Haha!
 He also enjoys playing with the balls at the end of class.  He loves to bounce them and throw them at me.
Last night Michael went to Atlanta for a bachelor party, so I invited Nicole and Amy over to use the Cricut to make banners for the 1st birthday parties coming up soon!  They brought wine and I got everything out and we just laid it all on the rug and got to work.
Since Baylee's birthday is in less than two weeks now, we focused on her banner.  It isn't my banner to show you, and I don't want to give it all way, but I'll show you a sample of the cuteness of her party!  I don't know about Nicole, but I am still covered in glitter even after a shower! Haha!
We also started working on zoo animals for Tate's zoo party in a few weeks.  Obviously, the girl zebra is for Baylee's party, but I LOVE my 1st cartridge, Create a Critter.  We were able to make some absolutely adorable diecuts!
PTL Michael and his friends made it home from Atlanta in one piece, no one got arrested, lost a tooth, or got any crazy tatoos (if you've seen the Hangover, you get that).  I spent the day making our meals for the week, but more on that tomorrow for Meal Planning Monday!