Thursday, August 4, 2011

Update and Needing a Little Help

First for an update...Nicholas continued to have a temp around 102 until last night at bedtime it was 99.3! It continued to stay in the 98-99s today, and as of bedtime tonight it was 98.2!!! Woohoo! He can go back to school tomorrow! I know he is excited to go back and see his friends.  I also wanted to show you what he did Tuesday while I was checking something very fast I noticed he was very quiet, which we all know = something bad going on!  I looked up and he was walking towards me with a roll of toilet paper!  I ran to the bathroom and found this on the floor...
He had been very busy in that 30 seconds I looked away! Ha!

Anyway, back to the title of this post.  We are planning a trip to the beach soon and I am starting to stress over what to bring.  This is our first overnight trip with Nicholas and that seems overwhelming to me!  Not to mention we will be 7 hours from home.  I have the obvious on my list: Pack N Play, booster seat, lightweight stroller, diapers, swim diapers, baby plates/sippies, snacks for the car, clothes, swimsuits, life vest.  Can anyone give me any traveling, packing, or beach advice with a toddler?  I'm new at this and need all of the help I can get! Ha!