Sunday, July 10, 2011

Meal Plan Monday, On Sunday

We love to eat at our house...especially a certain little boy that I know! :-) Before Nicholas was born I did a Meal Plan Monday for a few weeks and I loved doing that because it kept me accountable for my meal plans (or at least I felt like it did).  I am bringing that back this week.  You can look for it on Monday nights starting next week!

Sunday: Smoked ribs, potato salad, and baked beans (Nicholas had chicken tenders, mac and cheese, and beans)
Monday: Lasagna with meat sauce (prepared ahead and baked after work)
Tuesday: Grilled Chicken, Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday: Crab and Corn Chowder (from Costco, we love it!)
Thursday: Swiss Stuffed Chicken (from Kelly's Korner recipe blog) and green beans (Nicholas will have a plain chicken breast)
Friday: Margharita Pizza
Saturday: Blackened Tilapia Tacos, Rice, Black Beans
Sunday: Smoked Roast for BBQ (can you tell Michael LOVES his smoker?!), Corn on the Cob, and Baked Beans