Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." John 11:25-26

Easter is one of my favorite holidays because it signifies the most important gift we could ever have, eternal life!  I love going to church on Easter and praising God and thanking Jesus for making the ultimate sacrifice for us.  

Friday I took off work and we got up bright and early to take Nicholas to see the Easter Bunny at the mall.  He did so well!

The Easter Bunny must have remembered how good he did meeting him because he brought him a basket full of goodies Saturday night!
 Nicholas loved looking at his new things!
 This is one of my new favorite pictures.  I love how it looks like he is reading the back of the book!
We are still in the process of looking for a church home, but we went to church with my parents on Sunday at the church I went to on my first Easter.  Nicholas did so good!  He went to the nursery and they said he did great!  We have not been in awhile due to all of us being sick so much, so I was nervous how he would do.  Hopefully he will do good again this week!
This picture is from Easter 2010, I was almost 7 months pregnant.
 And here is our family now! Easter 2011
My sweet boy and I
 This is how most of our pictures went...
 Nicholas with his Grandpa and Gigi
Nicholas loves looking at the windows at my parents house.  They have low, large windows and he loves them.  He spends a lot of time looking out the back windows in the living room, especially when their dog is outside.
 Looks like the Easter Bunny left him another basket at Gigi's house!
 When we got home late in the afternoon, the neighbors were having an Easter egg hunt and wanted to include Nicholas.  He did so good!