Monday, September 20, 2010

Wonderful Monday

We've had a pretty good day.  Nicholas slept until 7:30 for the sixth day in a row!!!!  He even took a looooooooong nap this morning!  After he woke up and ate a bottle we had a fun photo session.  I've realized that I have not taken as many posed pictures I would have liked, so I did a few today.  Here are my favorites.  I am loving the way his hair stands up by itself!  Totally cracks me up!!!!




Isn't he just the CUTEST thing you've ever seen?!  We think so!

I LOVE this one, but N was moving like a wild child, so it came out super blurry.
We even had a little visitor today.  Little Jackson from across the street came over for about fifteen minutes when he got off the bus until his dad came home.  Nicholas was asleep when he got there, but woke up after a minute or two and was excited to see him.

We had an awesome dinner.  I found these kabobs yesterday at BiLo and they were very tasty!  I'm starting to look for quick, easy, workday dinners.  Any suggestions?  We will eat just about anything and I love crockpot recipes, but I need some new ideas.