Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where Are You Fall?!

I don't know about you, but I am beyond ready for Fall.  I have spent the past eleven weeks inside my house because it is just too hot to take a baby anywhere.  I thought I would have at least a couple of weeks of cooler, nicer weather, but I'm thinking not, here is our 7 day forecast from Monday!
Notice it does look a little cooler just as I go back to work! Haha!
Anyway, I am ready for 60 or 70 degree weather and things like this...
Mums and pumpkins on my porch.  I'm afraid if I buy them now they will almost certainly die before Thanksgiving with these temperatures!
Pumpkin Spice lattes and Caramel Apple Spice!  Although I've already had my first Pumpkin Spice, I have to have cool weather for the Caramel Apple Spice!
Pumpkin Patch!  I found this one that is about two hours away online and it looks fun!  We are planning on taking our little pumpkin there sometime mid October!
Then there is always my favorite cool weather food, chili!  I have everything I need to make a big pot, just waiting on the weather!

Couldn't you just die at this cuteness?!  This is Nicholas' Halloween costume that I bought at BRU when he was three weeks old!  I knew I wanted him to be a giraffe and couldn't pass it up in case it wasn't there when I was ready to buy.  Well, it was still there this weekend!  Haha!