Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Wrapup on Monday

What a weekend at the Ledfords!  I love being busy, but this weekend was crazy busy!  For those of you who may not know, my mom has lost a LOT of weight, as in like 6 dress sizes and she is my size now and needs an entire new wardrobe.  We got the stroller out and made a trip to the mall.  We both found some cute things at Ann Taylor Loft and Gap, my two favorite stores.  Gap had a sale and all black pants and jeans were $35!!!!  Needless to say, we both bought a pair of long and lean, my favorite jeans ever!  Nicholas was so good at the mall, I almost thought I had someone else's baby. Ha!  He slept almost the entire time except for when he had a dirty diaper.  We went back to my parents house and he watched some football with my dad (I have got to start taking pictures when we go over there, I never have a camera).  We're sure he is destined to be a great player! Ha!
Saturday night we got our orange on and went over to Mark and Anne's house (our neighbors) for football and an awesome dinner.  Look who was happy the first half when his team was playing well!



Sunday was another very busy day.  We got up around 8 to go have our picture made by Melissa.  She was doing a mini session and we signed up for the 10:00 spot.  It was at a park in East Brainerd and from the two pictures I've seen already, I CANNOT wait to get my proofs later this week!  They are so good!  I'll share our sneak peek with you.


We are doing another session in about two months at Courtney's house on the bluff for our Fall/Christmas pictures.  I am so excited about those because I know Nicholas will be so cute as he gets older in pictures.

After our pictures we went to Maryville (about two hours away) to see Michael's parents for Grandparents Day.  They just bought a home from the 1930s and are currently renovating it.  It is so cool to see all the awesome work they've done and see how much it has already changed.  I love it because it has so much character and can't wait to see it all finished!  We had a good afternoon and another fabulous day with Nicholas!  

Nicholas is starting to be on even more of a schedule and it is making it a lot easier.  He is waking up every morning right at 5:00, going back to sleep after a bottle then waking up around 8am and going to sleep on his own in his bed right at 8pm!  Now, if I could just master at least two naps in his bed during the day or sleep through his 5:00 feeding and wake up earlier, this would be one happy mommy!