Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a great weekend.  Fall was definitely in the air this weekend!  It was 58 degrees Saturday morning!!!  Since it was officially Fall at our house (I consider the first day of Fall Labor Day weekend when football starts! Ha!) Nicholas and I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some prelit grapevine pumpkins for our front porch.  I am in love!  I got the 50% off!  I still need to get some pumpkins and mums, but I won't do that until the last week of the month so they last until Thanksgiving (I'll post pictures then).

Saturday afternoon we went to my parents house for a little while and Nicholas got to watch some football with his Grandpa!  They were watching our hometown team, UTC, also my school, *almost* beat #3 ranked Appalachian State!!!!  I was so proud of my school, even if they did lose, it was only by one point.  I died laughing last Sunday because while we were watching some preseason NFL, Nicholas was captivated with the TV.  I thought it was hilarious that he loved football, but I'm sure it was just watching all the activity, not the game, but I want to pretend he loves it. Ha!

That night we had some friends and neighbors over to watch the UT/UT-Martin game.  We are now the proud owners of DirectTV Gameplan package just so we can watch the Vols when they are only on PPV. Yes, we know that is very sad! :-)  I was a terrible blogger and didn't get any pictures, but we had a great time!  I did get this one of Nicholas and Daddy.  Aren't they cute in their UT shirts? :-)
and this is what happens when babies party too hard and pass out at 8pm...
I had to wake him up after the party and change his diaper and put him in his pjs.  He was so tired!

Sunday we had a lazy morning since we've had a rough couple of weeks.  I just realized I forgot to catch everyone up on the latest with me.  I went back to the urologist on Wednesday after having a lot of pain Tuesday and Wednesday and there was still a lot of fluid around my kidney, so he believes I have another stone or a clot in my ureter.  I go back this Wednesday to have it checked again.  If there is still a blockage (which I think there is), then I will probably have to have surgery again. :-(  Anyway, I continued my laziness to the pool that afternoon with some friends from the neighborhood.  It was fun to just relax by the pool on a nice 80 degree day! Not too hot or too cold!  That night everyone came over to our house again.

Monday we hung around the house all day and had an extremely lazy day other than I went to the pool for about an hour while Michael did some work from home.  We are pretty boring these days! :-)

Hope everyone had a fabulous Labor Day Weekend!