Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Calling All Working Moms

HELP!  I need to know how you do it.  I'm starting to freak out a little bit about how I'm going to get everything done that needs to be done at work, home, and still spend time with Nicholas.  Any advice?  Also, if you could share your normal routine with me that would be awesome!  I'm thinking our routine will go a little like this based on our schedule now, but I'm sure that will all change when I'm actually doing it for real.

5:30 Nicholas wakes up for a bottle, feed, put back to bed
6:00 Mommy gets a shower and gets ready for work, breakfast
7:15ish Nicholas gets up and dressed
7:30 Leave for daycare/work
7:50 Drop off at daycare
8:00ish Mommy gets to work
5:00 Daycare pickup, go home
5:30ish Arrive home, bottle, play with Nicholas, laundry
7:00 start dinner
7:30 Michael comes home and dinner
8:00 start bedtime routine
8:45 Nicholas goes to sleep and mommy cleans up kitchen and living room
10:00-10:30 bedtime for Mommy and Daddy