Friday, August 20, 2010

Fun In The Sun With Friends

We had a busy day today!  First, guess who slept from 9:30 last night to 5:30 this morning?!  YAY, Nicholas!!!!  We had some things to do this morning, so we got out early and headed off to Dunkin Donuts for some coffee and munchkins (for mommy!) then to my office to say hello.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being at home and want to cry thinking about going back to work, but I also miss the challenge of my job and the adult interaction.  I would give anything to be able to stay home, but that just isn't possible right now.  We came home around noon and Courtney and Lauren came over to swim with us! We love having friends over to swim!  How cute is our little monkey in his swimsuit?!  Thanks Jamie for his swimsuit!  He slept for about 45 minutes (out of only an hour total today! Ugh!) in his bouncy then woke up for a bottle poolside.
Here is the Little Mermaid herself, Lauren was fearless and wore herself, and her mommy, out jumping in over and over again!

After we finished at the pool we came back to our house and changed clothes and played for a few minutes.  How cute is this?  I wish the lighting was better, but they were laughing at each other! TOO CUTE!



I also found out while we were at the pool that I have a small crisis.  The day care called and they are not going to have a spot for Nicholas until October 11, problem is I go back to work September 22.  I will have already taken 12 weeks off, so I cannot take any additional time.  We are trying to figure out a schedule between my mom, Michael, Michael's stepmother and sister, and a couple of friends.  Hopefully we can work it out.  I keep thinking this is a sign that maybe I shouldn't go back, but right now that isn't an option for us (as much as that kills me).  I just keep praying it will work itself out and we will all be ok.