Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Many Faces of Nicholas

My baby LOVES making faces! I've been trying to catch some of my favorites, but it is hard juggling a camera and trying to get them in time. Here are some of the best ones so far.

He is such a little mess! He is developing quite the personality we think. I can't wait to see how much he grows into his own self over the next few months!

He is doing much better with his reflux. Every day is better than the last. We have been working hard to keep him elevated after a feeding, get his zantac down (which is quite the ordeal!), and burp well. It seems to be helping. He is a lot less fussy, sleeping well, not grunting much at all, and the best part to me, he seems to be getting on a schedule! Thanks for your advice, thoughts, and prayers! They are working!

We haven't been or done much the last week because it has been 100 degrees here every day (or storming as it was yesterday), but yesterday morning N and I went to Kroger about 20 minutes away and I am hooked! Why have I not discovered this place earlier?! They have a Starbuck's inside!!!! I was in heaven!!!! Plus, between coupons and the discount card thingy, I saved $15!

Today was Michael's day off, so we had his sister and grandmother come watch Nicholas for a couple of hours while we ran a few errands. While we were out we went by Verizon and I ordered my new phone!
I ordered a Droid Incredible. I've done a lot of research on them and I am hoping I like it. I am a little nervous about the touchscreen since I am coming from a Blackberry curve. Does anyone have this phone (or another Droid)? If so, what are your favorite apps? Any advice for transitioning to a touchscreen?