Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bath Time

We have started trying to get Nicholas on a routine (which is going amazingly well during the day, ok at night). After we eat dinner I am giving him a bath then he has tummy time or playtime. Last night I was able to get a couple of adorable pictures of him in the bath and during tummy time. When I was bathing him I sat him up in his sling because poor thing is almost ready for the actual baby tub, not the sling. While he was sitting there, he pulled the towel I had over him up and held on like it was a sheet in the bed. TOO CUTE! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture in time, but these are pretty cute too!
I LOVE this sleeper/hat set, but sadly my baby was NOT feeling the hat last night. I did manage to get a couple of decent pics right before the big meltdown over it! Ha!
He LOVES tummy time. He has always held his head up pretty well, so he enjoys lying on his boppy and looking around and he especially loves watching Spencer.
Daddy came in during this time last night. Here they are playing together. Notice his little
4-legged friend in the picture as well! Can you see Nicholas' big smile?! He LOVES his Daddy!