Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finished Nursery Tour

I wanted to show you all Nicholas' nursery!!!! The pictures are a little dark because it was raining outside and the lighting was bad, but you'll get the idea. I'm so happy and excited how well it came out.
We have a canvas coming for over his bed from the super talented Kim Wheeler, but until then, this is what we did. I thought it was pretty cute.

His window. I had a hard time choosing something to use as his window coverings, but decided to just use white panels. They really made a difference.

I'm really happy with the way this side of the room came out too. I think all the green and white polka dot is adorable and pops well with the dark brown.
You know how I feel about my canvas!!! I LOVE IT! Here it is on the wall in it's spot. It made the room!

We still have a few things to put together and put throughout the house, so some of the clutter in the back corners will disappear soon. I'm so excited to bring him home and show him his room! It looks like it will be later than next week, luckily. I got the results of my 24 hr urine today and everything was ok, not great, but ok. It has been called pregnancy induced hypertension rather than preeclampsia. Basically just a very mild form without much protein in my urine. So, as of today we are looking at sometime around July 7!!!!