Saturday, May 15, 2010

Showered By Friends

Today was such a wonderful day! My best friends came together to celebrate baby Nicholas! My best friend Lauren spent so much time and did a fabulous job on the shower. It could not have been any better!
I LOVED my invitation! It was made by apieceofpope.blogspot.com and I think it was PERFECT!
We had most of the shower outside on Lauren's patio/deck. It was SO NICE, no rain until almost 5:30!
The table where we ate. She had the cutest table runner she made. It matched my bedding perfectly. I was super impressed, considering I can't sew a button!
Lauren made this diaper cake and I am sad to think about having to pull it apart. TOO CUTE!
Nicole made this one and I LOVE how she put his name on it! Again, do I have to take it apart?!
The cupcakes were precious and the cupcake toppers were too cute!

My mom and I
The hostesses, Lauren, Nicole, and I.
Our good friend from college, Brooke, me, and Lauren.

Tiffany and Nicole were sorority sisters of mine.
I was so happy Courtney could make it, but I missed her daughter, Lauren.
Michael's sister, Melissa and I.
Lauren Fletcher came all the way from Murfreesboro to share in our day. We've been friends since the early 1990s!
I LOVE this bucket that Courtney had painted for us! It is his new toy box!
I FINALLY got my bedding today from my parents! YAY! I'll post a pic this week of the finished product. I am VERY happy!
How cute is this monkey wastebasket.
Tiffany had this made for Nicholas.

It was such an amazing day! I have prayed for this day for so long and I can't believe it finally happened. I am so thankful for such wonderful friends. I am so blessed!

Round two of three showers will be tomorrow afternoon. This time it will be with my family and family friends. It should be a great shower as well!