Thursday, May 27, 2010

33 Weeks/7 or Less To Go!


My picture this week was taken tonight and I really didn't feel so good. I'm in a lot of back pain and just wanted to hurry and put my pjs on! We also had to move it back to the foyer because there is so much stuff in Nicholas' room again! Ha! :-)

How big is Baby? 18 inches, 4.5 pounds. Size of a pineapple.
Total weight gain/loss: 22 pounds (as of last week's appt, will know more next week).
Maternity clothes? All I wear.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: No longer in my vocabulary, getting harder and harder at night! I'm pretty sure I could take a nap in the mid afternoon though.
Best moment this week: Being showered by Michael's family and friends. We had another great shower. We are so blessed!
Movement: LOVING it! He is VERY active! He has taken up residence in my ribs and now he is ALWAYS up there! He also loves try to stretch out which is fine except it is right in my ribs.
Food cravings: Mexican food (not good for the old reflux!), fruit, veggies, and red meat.
Gender: It's A BOY!!!!!! Nicholas Allen Ledford.
Labor Signs: Things have changed in this category a little this week. I've been having backpain and contractions on and off all day for the past couple of days. They are never consistant enough to time, so my OB isn't worried. Who knows, he may make an early debut, but judging by how high he is still sitting, I don't think it will be that early.
Belly Button in or out? I can tell it is starting to move towards the outside. My laparoscopic scar at the base of my belly button that has always been on the inside is now on the outside (you can see it on my abdomen, not just inside my belly button anymore)! AH! It's getting smaller and flatter. However, it is basically still an innie.
What I am looking forward to: Next Thursday we get an ultrasound and we will get to see him again!!!!!!
Milestones: Making it another week!