Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Doctor's Day!

In case you didn't know, today is Doctor's Day They work long, hard hours every day and they deserve a day for them! On that note, Happy Doctor's Day to my two awesome bosses, Dr. Barker and Dr. Smith! I love working for you both and hope to do so for many years to come!

I told you a while back that I had an idea for Dr. Smith's Dr Day gift when he went to Haiti, but I couldn't say what (you know, just in case he is a reader, Ha!). Well, I wish I had gotten a picture of it, but I didn't think about it until he was gone with it, but I had a newspaper article with a picture of his team framed. It turned out really well and he was happy to have it. I'll have to go upstairs and visit his office and see it on the wall soon! I am giving Dr. Barker his this afternoon. I'll let you know about that tonight! :-)

No comments: