Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Half Way There!

I doubt I will have time to do my 20 week post today since it is yoga night, but I really wanted to share how I feel on the biggest milestone yet, so I thought I'd write a post at lunch! It seems so surreal to both of us that in 20 weeks or possibly LESS, Nicholas will be here. After all this time of praying for a baby and dreaming of the day we would finally be pregnant, here we are HALF WAY THERE! This morning as soon as I woke up I rolled over and I told Michael (who was really not that awake yet) that it was so hard to believe that after all this time we are having a BABY! Yes, I know that I've been aware of that for about 16 weeks now, but it is so much more fun knowing that is a healthy baby and one that will be here in less than 5 months! CRAZY!

I am so blessed and I know that Nicholas is our special miracle. I know that we have been given such a special gift and I am so thankful for him everyday. I pray many times a day for God to please keep him safe and healthy and since finding out that so far he is safe and healthy, I've started praying that he be a happy child and that he be laid back and calm like Michael, a strong motivation and will to do well at everything he does. I have started thinking about what I think he will look like; long, skinny, with lots of dark hair, just like Michael. We even favor in our baby pictures, so we think we know what he will look like. :-)

Thank you for all of your support and prayers that have helped get us to this day. I am so excited and thankful for the opportunity to be 20 weeks pregnant, considering there were so many days I didn't think I ever would be. I will be back tomorrow with my 20 week pic. I think you will see a difference (at least everyone at work says there is!)!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

This made my heart happy!

He is so faithful!

Anonymous said...

Yay for 20 weeks!

Jamie said...

I am so happy for you!

Kendra said...

He is indeed a special blessing!! so happy to see the 20 week mark!!! I find I relax more and more each week =)

Lianna Knight said...

PRAISE!!!!! You are so very blessed!