Sunday, January 10, 2010

Is Baby Ledford a Boy or a Girl?????


I know, 2 posts in one day, don't pass out or anything! Ha! I just want to make sure everyone notices our new poll in the top corner! Thanks for all the awesome advice on the last post! I also just ordered Baby Bargains, so we'll see how that helps too.

Be sure to vote on the poll at the top of the column to the right and we made a fun decision over the weekend! I had been thinking of just the right way to tell everyone the gender of our baby and after reading all about Melissa and Chad's AWESOME party, I thought it would be fun to do a similar party! Michael jumped right on board and has already planned the most adorable, fun reveal ever (at least in my mind!)!!!! So, as soon as we know the date of our ultrasound, we will send an e-vite to all of our close friends and family with all the details! Hopefully we'll be able to do it the Saturday immediately following our ultrasound, if not I don't know how I'll keep the big secret! Ha!


7 comments:

Melissa said...

Have a great time! I can't wait to see the details and all the photos!

Beth said...

I can't wait to find out! I don't know how couples keep that a secret for very long. I never could!

Kelly said...

I think that will be SO fun! melissa's party was SO fun!!! I can't wait to find out what it is!!!

Anonymous said...

Anxiously awaiting the big announcement!!!

Anna said...

OMG I jumped over to Melissa's blog and I LOOOOOOOVE the gender party idea! I will file that one away for the future. HOW CUTE!!!

Wade & Melissa said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I have been reading your blog for a while now and praying for you guys! Prayer is such a powerful thing! I am also expecting! I am due August 1 so I am only a few weeks behind! I am also using your weekly pregnancy post format for myself...hope you don't mind! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Warf pary of 3 said...

the reveal party is such a great idea. wish i would have thought of that when we were pregnant with landon. maybe next time!!