Saturday, January 23, 2010

15 Weeks

(Spencer LOVES getting his picture taken! He has tried to get in every week's picture and I just gave up this week, so he is making a guest appearance in week 15!)
How far along? 15 weeks
How big is Baby? 4 inches and the size of an ORANGE! That is CRAZY to me!
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds (Iam not eating like there is no tomorrow!)
Maternity clothes? very comfy and need more, see previous post!
Stretch marks? No, let's pray it stays that way!
Sleep: My compressed nerve is back at it. Other than that, I have pretty much slept all night, every night since last Friday.
Best moment this week: Buying some baby clothes!
Movement: I'm pretty sure I'm feeling a LITTLE movement. It is questionable, but it is getting more frequent when I'm really still.
Food cravings: Turkey sandwiches, which normally I DO NOT eat sandwiches, but that is all I've eaten this week.
Gender: Will find out in a couple weeks! So excited!!! We have also set our gender reveal party for Feb 20 at 7:00!!!!
Labor Signs: none, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In and I pray it stays that way. Ha!
What I am looking forward to: my OB appt in 6 days!!!
Milestones: being in the second trimester!!!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You are looking so great!!!! :)

Megan said...

Congratulations! I have been reading your blog for awhile now and am so happy for you! I had a compressed nerve when I was pregnant with my little girl. To the outside it felt numb but on the inside it felt like a knife digging into me. I still remember the feeling 15 months later!

Beth said...

I don't know who is cuter: you or Spencer! LOL I'm glad you are getting sleep.