Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Poor Puppy

Guess who got to go back to the vet for the second time in six months today? That's right, Spencer has another strange skin think going on. Apparently he has something that schnauzers get called schnauzer comedone syndrome. In non-medical talk, puppy acne! It is apparently what caused his last flare up last summer. It is pimple like areas that once they get infected can be quite dangerous, as we know. He also had an ear infection. I feel like such a terrible mommy! Here I've been thinking he wasn't acting quite right, but it's been his face and ear hurt! Bless it's little heart!!! I could tell a big difference in his activity level and personality when I got home. He was back to acting like his old self after only 8 hrs on antibiotics!!!!

We got back on the meal plan tonight. Meatloaf is in the oven, pintos are in the crock pot, and potatoes are about to be boiled! YUM! Also, aren't you proud, this is my fifth day in a row to actually post! I'm trying to do better, even if it is just a little something like this. :-)

After I made my post last night I sat down and made out my list and I even went ahead and bought something for someone on my list! I feel accomplished and I haven't even made it out to the mall yet!!! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Get well Spencer!

rae said...

I hope Spencer feels much better soon!! I had to take our dog to the vet on Friday because she was sick. I just hate it when she is sick because she can't tell me what is wrong!! (She is 4.5 years old and we have been TTC for 4 years this month, so she is our BABY!!) And that is awesome about the Christmas list. I so need to do that!!