Friday, July 24, 2009

My Wedding Dress

The home tour has now turned into "Show Us Your Life". This week's edition is to show off our wedding dress!

I LOVE my wedding dress! We found it at a local bridal salon called Monica's in January 2004. I really didn't like how the sample dress looked on the rack, but the salesgirl insisted that I try it on and once I did my mom and I both LOVED it!!!! It was Mori Lee style 23o7. Yes, I remembered that! Ha!

January 8, 2005

It had a long train and a knee length veil that sparkled so much on my video it looked like I had lights on my veil when I was coming down the aisle! It was my favorite part of the dress!

In this picture you can see the detail on the skirt. I LOVED the design that went around the knee and then around the back where it came to a V at the end of the train.

I have always thought this was a fun picture of my shoes, necklace, and the detail on the hem.

I like these two pictures because you can see the crystals on the bodice of the dress and a close up of my veil, tiara, and jewelry.
Thanks for stopping by to see my dress! Come back next week to see the entire bridal party!!!!

4 comments:

MomMom said...

What a gorgeous dress on a beautiful bride. I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Kendra said...

VERY pretty!!! Love the stitching on the hem.

Beth said...

Pretty dress, shoes, veil, and jewelry. You made a beautiful bride :)

Mama Bear said...

What a stunning gown!!