Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Week Down, Another Begins

I am so glad to have the past week behind me.  In case you can't tell, it was quite busy given the fact I have not written or posted any comments!  I am still hoping to post some Easter pictures soon, but my camera is dead and I have no clue where my charger is!  Crisis!

We have had a pretty good weekend.  Yesterday Michael's dad came back into town to finish the garage project.  It is ALMOST finished.  I wish I had a before pic, but just imagine wall to wall boxes!  We have most of everything that needs to go in the attic up and a lot that needs to go to Goodwill, so hopefully, by next weekend my car will see the inside of the garage again!

Not much else going on with us.  We are just getting ready for another week.  Tomorrow is looking busy and so is Tuesday.  It is always busy when one of my doctors has been out of town as Dr. Barker has been.  Also, if you or someone you knows needs a car, Michael would LOVE to sell you one!  :)

No comments: