We still aren't sure what we are doing for the Super Bowl. Probably just going to sit somewhere. None of our friends are having a party and since we can't host one, we are lost! Ha! Anyway, this is how our entire weekend has gone. We started a movie and fell asleep on Friday night around 10:30 and yesterday we picked out some hardwood and granite (although, not a final decision) and ate some Thai. Today, no clue, so I thought that since I spent an unreasonable amount of time working on my 25 Random Facts for Facebook, I'd post them here too!
1. I have situs inversus, meaning my internal organs are on the opposite side from where they are supposed to be. It is really cool until you have your gallbladder out and your boss, the surgeon has never done a left sided gallbladder! (Just kidding Dr. Smith!) :-)
2. I have always hated being an only child. It gets very lonely.
3. I have severe OCD. If you don't believe me, come to my office and see my lovely color coded call schedules!
4. My house has been struck by lightning and caught fire. How many people do you know who can say that?
5. I love having a clean house, but hate cleaning it. There is just too many other things to do.
Unfortunately, I still have to devote an entire Saturday to it twice a month.
6. I am becoming desperate for a baby. We've been trying to have one for almost a year and a half with two losses, it is not as easy as everyone tells you it will be.
7. On the same note number 6, I have the most spoiled dog ever. He is my baby and that is why he is so loved!
8. I have naturally curly hair, but it doesn't look good on me (in my opinion), so I flatiron it every day.
9. I was deathly afriad of dogs and cats until I was 9 and my parents brought home a cocker spaniel puppy for me. I instantly loved him and had him for 13 years.
10. My husband is my best friend and I can't imagine my life without him. (I love you!)
11. I love my job. I honestly believe I have the most fun job out there. I love the two surgeons I work for and my coworkers. They are the best and will do anything for you. (refer to number 1)
12. I am obsessed with decorating my house. I start buying Christmas decorations in August!
13. I always have my camera in my purse. I LOVE to document everything.
14. I have a very sad need to always please everyone around me. It tends to stress me out and when I do let someone down, I get upset.
15. I spent a year planning the best wedding I've ever been to, but now it is only a blur!
16. I miss my college friends. They helped define who I am and I never see them.
17. I have an addiction to Starbucks. I have a favorite for every season. Again, very sad!
18. I LOVE monograms and unique things.
19. I have always been told that I am a very positive person. I find that it is much easier to be happy and positive than sad. With infertility you cannot let yourself get down, you would never get back up.
20. I met my husband on a blind date! Trust your friends, go on blind dates! They work!
21. I could live on desserts! There isn't much in the way of sweets I don't like!
22. I love that my husband tries to make me happy and keep me going when I get down.
23. I miss the way my Nana used to be. Dementia is a terrible thing.
24. I never go anywhere without makeup. If you see me without makeup, know that I must feel terrible and be on the verge of death!
25. I was on tv when I was 1 day old! News Channel9 did a story on babies and chose me out of the nursery! It was my 15 minutes of fame! Ha!