Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

I made it through my check list last night except for wrapping presents. I should have some time to do that between the pedicure and the Ledford Christmas. I estimated that I have made somewhere around 100 cake balls between Sunday and last night. Those things are in demand, I tell you! Thanks for the recipe Kelly! I know our families will love them too! This afternoon we are going to Michael's grandfather's house and then tomorrow we will spend the day at my parents house (our house) with my mom's family. I'll post some pictures Friday.

I just wanted to take a few minutes on this holiday to thank all of you one more time. I don't know what I would do without you. You've all been so encouraging, thoughtful, and caring over the past two weeks. Well, really in the past 6 months since I started blogging! I love you all!!! I know that 2009 can only be better than 2008!

I also just want to add that a girl I have been praying for just emailed me that she has been given a Christmas miracle! She received her BFP this morning!!!! God is sooooooooo good!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: