Saturday, December 20, 2008

Busy Saturday

We have had quite a busy rainy, cold Saturday! Of course, Michael had to work and I had to finish Christmas shopping. I am never this late getting finished, but I guess I've had a few other things to deal with instead! My mom and I went out early this morning and did some SERIOUS power shopping, then I had to go by my house and get the presents that came on UPS this week. Luckily the workers just put the box in our bedroom, so it was just waiting on me to come get it.

Tonight, Michael and I joined my favorite family of three, the Fletcher Family for dinner at Big River. It is always good to see Lauren, I miss her so much.

This was our entertainment at dinner. Is he not the cutest baby EVER? Well, I am a proud aunt, so maybe I am a little partial!

Lauren, Dawson, and me, please excuse my crazy tangled necklace. Not sure what is up with that!

Tomorrow I have to spend the day making red velvet cake balls to go with my bosses gift (he loves them) and another ornament wreath that I am giving away as a gift.

No comments: